I found this over at Kathleen's blog and just had to come up with my own list. So much fun! Thanks Kathleen!
1. Pride and Prejudice (2005 Keira Knightly/Matthew Macfadyen version)- there is nothing that compare to this kiss. It is breath-taking! The cinematography in this scene is amazing. The director is a genius!
2. Never Been Kissed- This is one of my all time favorite movies. Drew Barrymore is adorable as the dorky undercover reporter who has to go back to high school. Michael Vartan is more amazing than any high school English teacher I ever had. Their chemistry is very powerful. When he finally kisses her on the pitchers mound I just want to jump for joy!
3. A Knight's Tale- When William and Jocelyn kiss after he finally defeats Count Adhemar it is a toe-curling, spine-tingling moment.
4. While You Were Sleeping- Another one of my favorite movies- love, love, love Bill Pullman in this movie! When he and Sandra Bullock kiss in the booth at the metro station it just makes me happy!
5. Some Kind of Wonderful- This is an 80's classic! The "practice" kiss in that movie has to be one of the greatest kisses ever filmed. I remember the first time I saw the movie and just wanting to cry because he was picking the wrong girl. I was so glad he made the right choice.
6. Just Like Heaven- Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo- when their hands touch and she remembers everything and then they kiss- *sigh* it's just so wonderful!
7. Pirates of the Caribbean- The kiss in the third movie between Will and Elizabeth right before he goes off to be the Captain of the Flying Dutchman- whew! That makes me sad I sleep alone.
8. The Cutting Edge- Love this movie! It came out while I was in high school and I can't even begin to count how many times I saw it in the theater. When they kiss after just winning the gold medal, doing the "Pamchenko", and declaring their love for each other- it just melts me!
The last two on my list are kisses that haven't been filmed yet. They are both kisses I can't wait to finally see-
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- I am such a huge Ron and Hermione fan that I can not wait to finally see that kiss! I cheered out loud when I read it in the book. I can't wait to see Emma Watson lay one on Rupert Grint- it will make my whole year.
10. Twilight- The first kiss between Bella and Edward is so magical. The fact that Edward is still not quite sure that he can control himself gives it that dangerous edge and that fact that he pulls it off makes it that much better. Plus we will get to see Bella's out of control reaction to Edward. Of course the casting of Bella and Edward will be essential to this kiss turning out the way it should. (As a side note- Bella's casting is official!)
Can you think of any others?