Since there is no feast today at Friday's Feast, I decided to answer this meme that Bethany tagged me with several weeks ago. (I ran across Bethany's blog a couple of weeks ago while surfing feasts.)
Here’s how it works:
~Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself on your blog.
~Tag 7 people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.
~Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate to write with black ink. I can't explain it, I'm just a weirdo. I prefer purple, green or red. I will write with blue if I have to, but I don't like to.
2. I carry my camera with me everywhere. You just never know when you will need a picture of something random.
3. I have to check my blindspot multiple times before I change lanes. Once is just not enough. I also am paranoid about being in other peoples blindspots. I'm very careful to not drive in them.
4. I stalk blogs. I can't help it. I follow link after link and end up on complete strangers blogs. Sometime I find one I like and I go back for a daily read. Occasionally I will even comment on them, which I'm sure they think is really weird. Oh well, it entertains me.
5. I like to wear crazy socks. White socks are only good for working out. Stripes, polka dots, argyle- the crazier the better! I have 2 drawers full of socks. It's becoming a problem. I am very picky about my socks though. Not all crazy socks are created equal.
6. I sing in the car. I don't just sing, I have a concert in my car. I'm one of those people that you catch singing and laugh at.
7. I am obsessed with being connected. I check my email and news websites obsessivly. The thought of being without the internet is enough to make me nauseous. It's a sickness!
There you go.... 7 random things about me... hmmm, I'm not very exciting.
I choose to tag- no one! If you want to play, go for it, just let me know so I can read them.