So appropriate that Thanksgiving falls on a Thankful Thursday. I am so blessed. Life is not without it's challenges but overall life is good.
- My Mom- have I mentioned that she's amazing? Seriously- my mom is the best!!! She's kind, loving, uber-patient and fun. Everyone who knows her loves her (I can only think of one exception and that person's opinion doesn't count)
- The rest of my crazy family- We're a bunch of loonies but we all love each other no matter what and that's all that counts.
- My job- How many people are lucky enough to say that they never have a bad day at work? I am so blessed to have a job I enjoy doing and to work with such wonderful friends.
- My cat- Only another cat lover will understand this one.
- My friends- the ones I talk to daily and the ones I only talk to once in a while- they make me feel important and loved.
- School- It's not fun, it takes up my time, and a lot of the time I really just want to drop out but I am thankful that I am getting my education (finally).
- Chocolate and Diet Coke- these two things are always on my list =)