With this weeks election and Veteran’s Day coming up I’m feeling very patriotic so you’ll notice the list has a theme-
- I am thankful for my right to vote.
- I am thankful for my US citizenship.
- I am thankful for the men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line to defend this country.
- I am thankful for the families of those men and women. Theirs is a great sacrifice that is often unnoticed.
- I am thankful for my patriotic upbringing. Everyday I watched my dad put on a uniform and go to work for this country. Because of that I gained a great love for America and the Armed Forces. I am very proud to be an Army brat.
- This doesn't go with the theme but I had to add it anyway- I'm thankful that I get to go to dinner with Mom tongiht at PF Changs- Yummy!!!